You will find with Allah
وَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتُواْ الزَّكَاةَ وَمَا تُقَدِّمُواْ لأَنفُسِكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِندَ اللّهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ
(2:110) And establish the Salat and pay the Zakat. you will find with Allah whatever good you send forward for your future; Allah is watching everything you do.
Articles - Related
A Selection of Articles
- Superiority Only in Righteousness
- Jesus said, "Surely, Allah is my Lord and your Lord"
- A Poem on Prophet Muhammad by Iqbal
- General Meanings of the Arabic word Rabb
- Concept of Lord God by The Meccan Pagans
- Trust in Allah
- Malik (Master)
- People embrace the Religion of Allah in Large Crowds
- In the Shade of the Message and Prophethood
- Concept of Reward and Punishment