Gentle"By the grace of Allah, you are gentle towards the people; if you had been stern and ill-tempered, they would have dispersed from round about you" [Qur'an 3:159]
A Selection of Articles
- Shirk: The One Unforgiveable Sin!
- The Holy Quran on Muhammad (s.a.a.w.)
- The Angel of Mountains Was Ready to Crush
- God created the heavens and the earth 'in truth'
- The Farewell Pilgrimage
- Twenty-Nine Traits of Prophet’s Great Character
- Life Here is but Sport and Pastime
- The Etiquette of Dealing with Parents
- Prophet's Manners and Disposition
- Abraham confounds Nimrod