Gentle"By the grace of Allah, you are gentle towards the people; if you had been stern and ill-tempered, they would have dispersed from round about you" [Qur'an 3:159]
A Selection of Articles
- Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High.
- The Bad and Good are Not Equal
- He Never Hit Anyone
- Ibn al-Qayyim on the Greatness of Allah T'ala
- Asmaul Husna in a tabular form
- The Prophet on the Battlefield
- That is Allah, Your Lord!
- Bani Al-Mustaliq (Muraisi‘) Ghazwah Sha‘ban 6 Hijri
- Jurayj and his Mother by Imam Bukhari
- Real Meanings of Eiman (Faith)