Fast to Develop Piety
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
(2:183) O Believers, the Fast has been made obligatory on you just as it was prescribed for the followers of the Prophets before you. It is expected that this will produce piety in you.
A Selection of Articles
- Do Not Speak Evil Openly Unless
- Al-Aziz Al-Hakeem
- Obey Majority, Go Astray
- Ahad - The One and Only
- Allah Took it on Himself to Show us the Right Way
- The scholar is he who fears Allah
- Ibn al-Qayyim on the Greatness of Allah T'ala
- Shirk: The One Unforgiveable Sin!
- The Best in Morals and Manners
- Jurayj and his Mother by Imam Bukhari