Allah is the Lord
اَلْحَمْدُ ِللهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِيْنَ Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the entire universe.(1:2)
In Arabic the word Rabb has three meanings: (i) Lord and Master; (ii) Sustainer, Provider, Supporter, Nourisher and Guardian, and (iii) Sovereign, Ruler, He Who controls and directs. God is the Rabb of the universe in all three meanings of the term.
A Selection of Articles
- Ahad - The One and Only
- Justice of the Prophet
- Gentleness of the Prophet
- The Second Phase, Open Preaching
- Rights of Neighbors in Islam
- That is Allah, Your Lord!
- The Farewell Pilgrimage
- Prophet's Manners and Disposition
- The Battle of Badr - The First Decisive Battle in the History of Islam
- The First Phase ... The Status Quo in Madinah at the Time of Emigration