Fast to Develop Piety
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
(2:183) O Believers, the Fast has been made obligatory on you just as it was prescribed for the followers of the Prophets before you. It is expected that this will produce piety in you.
A Selection of Articles
- Muhammad’s Birth and Forty years prior Prophethood
- Khilafah - Vicegerency on Earth
- Life Here is but Sport and Pastime
- The Prophet (Peace be upon him), Attributes and Manners
- Double Reward or Punishment
- Jesus said, "Surely, Allah is my Lord and your Lord"
- The First Stage
- The end cry of the righteous
- Some Important Events that featured that Year