Disposition by AliHe was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say: 'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him.'
A Selection of Articles
- Al-Ahzab (the Confederates) Invasion
- Sawa al-Sabil
- Prophet's Appearance and Dress
- The Farewell Pilgrimage
- The Bad and Good are Not Equal
- Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High.
- The Battle of Badr - The First Decisive Battle in the History of Islam
- Far Removed from Love of Wealth
- Concept of Lord God by The Meccan Pagans
- Ahad - The One and Only