Disposition by AliHe was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say: 'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him.'
Articles - Related
A Selection of Articles
- Bearer of good news and a Warner
- Military Platoons and Missions between the Battle of Uhud and the Battle of the Confederates
- None is equal with Him in rank (112:4)
- Mother Teresa: Jesus Could not Have ...
- Concept of Lord God by The Meccan Pagans
- The Ideological Foundation of Islam
- Mercy for the World by Nadwi
- Prophet's Moral Teachings
- Spiritually Deaf
- General Social Boycott