Disposition by AliHe was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say: 'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him.'
A Selection of Articles
- The Second Phase, Open Preaching
- Repentance, but for Whom and When?
- Concept of Lord God by People of Sodom
- A Cooperation and Non-Aggression
- Two Levels of Faith
- The Angel of Mountains Was Ready to Crush
- Love for the Poor
- The First, The Last, The Evident and The Immanent
- The Prophet and the people who opposed him
- Jurayj and his Mother by Imam Bukhari