Enter Islam in whole
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ ادْخُلُواْ فِي السِّلْمِ كَآفَّةً وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ
(2:208) O Believers, enter completely into Islam and do not follow in the footsteps of Satan, for he is your avowed enemy.
God demands that man should submit, without reservation, the whole of his being to His will. Man's outlook, intellectual pursuits, behaviour, interaction with other people and modes of endeavour should all be completely subordinate to Islam. God does not accept the splitting up of human life into separate compartments, some governed by the teachings of Islam and others exempt. (Tafheemul Quran)
A Selection of Articles
- Shirk: The One Unforgiveable Sin!
- Ahad - The One and Only
- Allah mentioned in other scriptures
- The Vanguard of Migration (in the Cause of Allah)
- Concept of Lord God by Thamud People
- Gentleness of the Prophet
- The Power of Dua by Khalid Baig
- Migration of the Prophet (Peace be upon him) Life in Madinah
- Don't be a "Saghir"
- Obey Majority, Go Astray