Fast to Develop Piety
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
(2:183) O Believers, the Fast has been made obligatory on you just as it was prescribed for the followers of the Prophets before you. It is expected that this will produce piety in you.
A Selection of Articles
- The Year of Grief
- Ten Principles of Success in the light of the Seerah
- Jurayj and his Mother by Imam Bukhari
- Concept of Lord God by the Pharaoh and his People
- Allah as "WE" in The Holy Quran
- Don't be a "Saghir"
- Signs For People of Fikr, ‘Aql and Zikr
- A Poem on Prophet Muhammad by Iqbal
- A New Society being built
- With His Family and Children