Fast to Develop Piety
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
(2:183) O Believers, the Fast has been made obligatory on you just as it was prescribed for the followers of the Prophets before you. It is expected that this will produce piety in you.
A Selection of Articles
- Bearer of good news and a Warner
- Allah Took it on Himself to Show us the Right Way
- Concept of Lord God by The Meccan Pagans
- The Battle of Badr - The First Decisive Battle in the History of Islam
- The end cry of the righteous
- The Year of Grief
- God created the heavens and the earth 'in truth'
- Concept of Lord God in Islam
- Obey Majority, Go Astray
- Concept of Lord God by People of Sodom