Disposition by AliHe was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say: 'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him.'
A Selection of Articles
- Delegations and Expeditions following Al-Muraisi‘ Ghazwah
- Description of the Prophet
- Repentance, but for Whom and When?
- A Poem on Prophet Muhammad by Iqbal
- Shirk in Practice
- Concept of Lord God by Thamud People
- Prophet with People
- Concept of Lord God in Islam
- Five Qualities, Must Have, Must Keep
- Concept of Lord God by People of Sodom