Fast to Develop Piety
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
(2:183) O Believers, the Fast has been made obligatory on you just as it was prescribed for the followers of the Prophets before you. It is expected that this will produce piety in you.
A Selection of Articles
- The Etiquette of Dealing with Parents
- Concept of Lord God by the Pharaoh and his People
- Mercy for the World by Nadwi
- Malik (Master)
- Concept of Lord God in Islam
- Love and Anxiety for his Ummah
- Surely the guilty shall not prosper!
- The Farewell Pilgrimage
- Jurayj and his Mother by Imam Bukhari
- The Military Activities between Badr and Uhud