THE PREACHER WISHES PEOPLE WELL
THE PREACHER OF GOD’S WORD WISHES PEOPLE WELL, NO MATTER HOW THEY TREAT HIM
The Prophet besieged Taif for more than twenty days. When it became difficult for the Muslims to continue with the siege, he ordered them towithdraw. It was then suggested that the Prophet bring down a curse upon the heads of the Thaqeef tribe, but the Prophet merely raised both hands and prayed: “Lord, guide the Thaqeef, and bring them into the fold of Islam.” The Prophet was likewise told of the contumacy and disbelief of the Daus tribe, and again it was suggested that he should invoke a curse upon them, but the
Prophet’s response was again to pray. “Lord, guide the Daus,” he begged, “and bring them into the fold of the faithful.”
A Selection of Articles
- Allah alone do we worship and Allah alone do we turn for help
- Phases and stages of the call
- Jesus said, "Surely, Allah is my Lord and your Lord"
- No god but God
- Mother Teresa: Jesus Could not Have ...
- Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
- God created the heavens and the earth 'in truth'
- Surely the guilty shall not prosper!
- Trust in Allah
- Zulm: Wrong-doing