You will find with Allah
وَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتُواْ الزَّكَاةَ وَمَا تُقَدِّمُواْ لأَنفُسِكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِندَ اللّهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ
(2:110) And establish the Salat and pay the Zakat. you will find with Allah whatever good you send forward for your future; Allah is watching everything you do.
A Selection of Articles
- Muhammad (s.a.a.w.) as a Witness
- Prophet's Manners and Disposition
- Generosity, Clemency and Conduct
- Mercy for the World by Nadwi
- Jesus said, "Surely, Allah is my Lord and your Lord"
- Description of the Prophet
- The Military Activities between Badr and Uhud
- Allah alone do we worship and Allah alone do we turn for help
- The Prophet and the people who opposed him
- Reject Taghut