An Illuminating Lamp
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا وَدَاعِيًا إِلَى اللَّهِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَسِرَاجًا مُّنِيرًا" O Prophet! We have sent you as a witness, a bearer of good tidings and of warning, as a caller to Allah by His leave and as an illuminating lamp," [Qur'an (33:45 - 46)]
A Selection of Articles
- All human beings are bound in a covenant with God
- Five Qualities, Must Have, Must Keep
- Justice of the Prophet
- God created the heavens and the earth 'in truth'
- The Best in Morals and Manners
- It is He Who ...
- The Third Phase
- The Bad and Good are Not Equal
- The First Stage
- Surely the guilty shall not prosper!