Akhlaq - The Morals and Manners
The Excellent Qualities of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.a.w.). The morals and manners in Islam.
Morals and Manners 14
Morals and Manners in Islam for Muslims to follow.
Excellent Qualities 33
The Excellent and noble qualities of Prophet Muhammad(s.a.a.w.).
Prophet for all humanity
قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللّهِ إِلَيْكُمْ جَمِيعًا الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ لا إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ يُحْيِـي وَيُمِيتُ فَآمِنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ النَّبِيِّ الأُمِّيِّ الَّذِي يُؤْمِنُ بِاللّهِ وَكَلِمَاتِهِ وَاتَّبِعُوهُ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ
(7:158) [Say, O Muhammad]: 'O men! I am Allah's Messenger to you all - of Him to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no god but He. He grants life and deals death. Have faith then, in Allah and in His Messenger, the ummi Prophet who believes in Allah and His words; and follow him so that you may be guided aright.'
A Selection of Articles
- The Battle of Uhud
- The Best in Morals and Manners
- Do Not Speak Evil Openly Unless
- Concept of Lord God by The Meccan Pagans
- The Prophetic Household
- The First Phase ... The Status Quo in Madinah at the Time of Emigration
- Concept of Lord God by Nation of Abraham
- I am indeed close
- The Similitude with which Allah has sent him
- Concept of Lord God by the Pharaoh and his People